It’s February and this is the month to celebrate Valentine’s day. It’s even better when you can celebrate it with your dog. So, we’ve come up with some fun, cute and special ways you can celebrate with your pooch this Valentine’s Day.
- 1Find a pup-friendly restaurant and go out to dinner.
- 2Bring them to your favorite pet store and let them pick out a new toy.
- 3Order a subscription to BarkBox. This is such a fantastic gift that gets delivered to your door each and every month filled with treats, chews and toys. https://www.barkbox.com/
- 4Schedule a massage for your pet with a local dog masseuse. Here in the Triangle, I’d recommend Serenity Pet Massage. http://serenitypetmassage.net/
- 5Give a bubble bath.
- 6Have a professional photo shoot with you and your pup.
- 7Do something they absolutely love to do. Ride in the car with the windows down, take a day trip to the beach, go for a hike, or schedule a puppy playdate.
- 8Learn some new tricks and sign up for a training class.
- 9Order a portrait of your pup from Etsy and hang it in your home.
Give your pooch lots of kisses, hugs and treats this Valentine’s Day. We wish you tons of fun and lots of cuddles.